Today I was awakened by my mother calling because my sister wasn't taking her to church- (Ughh, give me ONE day off would ya?)
She was all freakin dressed already!
I had an appointment to work on a friend's PC this AM so I called her & said I would be later. I told mom I would walk her over to church here at 11.
I went over at 10:30 and mom was pooped out and had forgotten about going.
SOo, I went over to my "other mother" as my friend refers to herself
to do her computer.
Crazy right? thats my life every day this past year.
It took me three hours to move and re set up her computer printer routers and snake the cable wire.
Defragged it. Shut some stuff off in msconfig/start up.
Then I discontinued her Mcafee, removed it, and installed Microsoft security essentials which is free and I have been very satisfied with. It even has settings for CPU usage so it doesn't bog down your system!
She paid me and gave me 1/3 of a loaf of cinnamon Babka-
Mmmmm!!!!!!
I had to go look at it to see how babka was spelled so now it's half gone
haha :D
darn it
mom's calling again...
Oh and it's been down pouring all day.
2 comments:
Ugh.
I too like Microsoft's security solution.
Isn't Microsoft security Solution an oxymoron? ;)
you are a wonderful person...*HUG*
Post a Comment