This morning as my brain slowly was rising from the depths of sleep
I saw and felt the page of my life slowly turning.
As usual there was a song in my head and this time the words
" There I go.... Turn the page...." by Bob Seger.
I have been feeling a resentment these days though
about Life Bullying.
I feel that everyone is constantly pressuring us to DO something,
"enjoy life while you can"-Get OUT, GO, DO,
before you die!
It seems to be making alot of people unhappy with their lives..
I on the other hand, look at the other creatures on this planet.
They are satisfied. They are Happy.
No one is pressuring them to jump out of a plane.
I do not like the feeling of being pushed by society-
If I want to do something I will,
but not because I 'Better before it's too late!'
who knows
maybe I will find something I haven't done & regret it-
but that would just be a waste of time-
Maybe to live somewhere with palm trees?
3 comments:
I love Bob Seeger's Turn the Page or whatever it was called. I will have it in my mind (not too much of a punishment) all morning probably.
It IS good to be open to new opportunities BUT they have to be something that would spark a wish to do them in you, not because someone said do it.
cats are my role models. there is no need to 'challenge' oneself.
I am tickled that you too feel better! :-)
Post a Comment