Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Customer Always Suffers

Wow has the quality of goods really headed downhill quick.
Toilet paper squares have shrunk, granola bars are tiny...
Everything!!
Ever since I was a kid,
once a year I 'treat' myself to a Big Mac.
I have seen the quality difference from store to store and chose places accordingly.
Today though there was a dramatic change that will not get better.
Tiny bun so small it could belong to a 'junior' burger.
Meat so immeasurably thin I couldn't taste it.
The lack of lettus,pickle,and sauce could have been due to human error, but the rest was not.
I guess I will not be enjoying the burger of my teens when it was a huge messy burger that would end up everywhere on my lap in the car.

I think the only thing I would want to travel back in time for
would be the food.
Ok, and quality of goods.
Oh ya, and manners.

3 comments:

GoFaster said...

When I first saw this post, I thought it said "The Customer Always Stutters"

The Darker Side said...

Manners....
Those things which no longer exist except in our imaginations.
<3

Sultan said...

I you live long you enough you will see everything under the sun.