I went to a hoidy toity catering bakery place today.
They had delicious cupcakes for $3.50 each.
I mentioned Valentines day and asked for two-
I saw one of them was squashed and requested a different
one. Man! The woman copped a Snotty attitude saying
something stupid like 'they're all the same' -
I stood firm. WTF ? I am paying for a product and I expect
to be able to choose & receive what I want!
*****
I just saw a commercial where this guy pulls into a gas
station and all the gas station service guys from days gone by
came out & were checking his oil,washing windows,pumping
his gas and the guy freaked out & ran away...
There are people born now who have never experienced
REAL service.
Watch it here.
4 comments:
Hmm. Good for you for standing firm about that cupcake. If they're all the same they why would she mind swapping it out!
I agree with Leigh. Sheesh...there is no such thing as a decent attitude any more.
I agree! Way to stick to your cupcake guns! :)
you're so demanding, insisting on a non-squashed cupcake. yeesh :p
Post a Comment