My first reader of my other blog used to do "Cheers & Jeers".
So I am doing my own here-
Cheers:
I went to a "real" grocery store today.
Instead of the disgusting walmart.
Man was it nice!
Their beef was sold by a butcher only, no prepackaged beef.
The fruits and veg were SO fresh and oh the variety!
The selections and choices available of cereals,canned,frozen-
It could just be cabin fever but I felt like a person from another country amazed by the riches.
I didn't feel like I was going to get car-jacked in the lot.
Yes, it was more expensive-Ohh ya $60 for not much..
But I came home with a beautiful fresh chuck to cook :P
Jeers:
The streets here are barely plowed-
streets are only 1 1/2 lanes wide, turning lanes untouched.
My complex is still largely unplowed and with the ice ontop
and buried cars it's nuts.
The bus cannot come up & wheelchairs in the street.
They have had time to clean up!!
More snow coming.
1 comment:
There is a new produce store by us. Chucks Produce. OMG they are amazing! Their meat department and produce department is beyond wonderful. I can't force myself to ever grocery shop at Walmart again. After the Chuck eye opening Walmarts food looks small and sickly :(
Post a Comment