Cheers:
I had seen a book recomended many a time in the forums I visit about caregiving.
The 36 hour Day.
When I went to the Dr's yesterday I was sitting in the room
and saw this exact book sitting on the counter under some magazines.
My Dr. let me borrow it.
I do believe that there is no such thing as a coincidence.
It is an outstanding book.
Jeers:
Someone wrote "F*k you" on a note I had on my door, and took
a little American flag from someone elses door broke it in half and
put it on mine. So, I took down my decorations and note of
well wishes to passers by.
...some people suck. I hate to be made to feel like an outsider
in my own home.
(C&J idea thanks to Renee)
2 comments:
When you finish the book you should do a short review.
aw I'm sorry some jerk did that to your nest :( *hugsss*
Post a Comment