I like to listen to Soma FM's Groove Salad on Sundays.
Last night Myst was acting SO much better.
Purring very loudly on the bed with me.
But omg she dropped a bomb in the night.
Holy COW the fart decided to take residence!!
I was awakened by it's arrival,
sat up to find her on the bed
looking at her behind with surprise- UGH!
I waved the covers around but then I had no
choice but to hide under them & the stink had
gotten in there! Damn! she has never done that :P
What a difference in her today.
I do not know if it is the L-Lysine or the antibiotics.
But she is definitely back to being a monkey!
My sister took me out to lunch yesterday and
gave me a big chunk of salt that is a lamp. Weird.
I was on my way to dads and she said she wanted to go,
then said she was tired.
I spent the rest of the afternoon doing paperwork for him.
I found out later she went to the movies- I am jealous.
4 comments:
HAHA It's like the stink was the disease leaving her body- "Be Gone with thee!" haha
LOL! grosssssss!!! But so glad your little Myst is feeling better!!
Your sis decides to not go to your Dads house cuz shes 'tired' then slinks off to a movie? pffttt....I cry FOUL! as FOUL as the Myst bomb!
Myst, I have had a small one or two in my times but I haven't gotten mom's attention like THAT!
I am glad that Myst is feeling so much better. Herman occasionally sneaks a fart after he snuggles up to me for the night, but nothing like that. Maybe Peaceful is right and it was the disease being expelled.
Post a Comment