In between the minutes of being a sucky day I put together a fountain.
Well, actually I took apart a fountain I had and just used the pump and the bottom bowl of a fountain I had and wasn't using. I took a piece of screen and flat slate put it over the pump on the bottom. Then filled with stones. The water doesn't make any sound, just ripples there in the middle.
I haven't found any dimes in two months :(
I have felt a special contact with my guardian for years and years through the finding of dimes in peculiar places.
I feel a deep sense of loss, almost abandonment...
I am making alot of mistakes lately and losing things-things that never happen to me before.
This makes me sad.
3 comments:
Stress is the mind killer.
Loach said it all in one sentence.
Jadeykins--You've had a huge amount on your life plate of late. Do not despair, things will improve. I love your fountain!! *hugssss* Kat
Post a Comment