Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Twenty Five Minutes

So after doing mom/mine/dads laundry-
I went to mother's and we gathered our
selves off the couch and to the gym.
The lady there was nice enough to keep
an eye on her work out so I could get a
good one in :)  Twenty five min. & we were
tired!
Also in my endeavor to prepare for the
future I have purchased a sonic toothbrush.
The two big physical things that will get
you when you get old is
Getting feeble, and losing your teeth!
So, since the big f*king five- O
is knocking at my door, I am doing
these two things.

4 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

Girlfriend...yer killin' me! Love that post and comment. Let's do ourselves a favor this winter just the way we are starting to do.

I love that kind of cereal too.

Giggling Ninja said...

I LOVE my sonicare! Good luck with your workouts!
I'm going to skim right over that bit about your age...We're all timeless beauties ;-)

Seeking Serenity said...

went again today for 30min. I'm exhausted this evening. but I am going to not be able to go for three days.

stephenrowepainter said...

Dear Jade, Walking an hour a day works for me no matter where I am or the weather. Am so glad you are getting your mother out and about. As ever be well my dear friend. Oh yes, fifty is nifty. Smile