well, I had to dig out my huge down coat today.
30's with wind chills 20's.
I packed away my mid-season coats to make room in my closet and eyed my container of Christmas decorations. Sometimes the holidays are difficult, I find more pleasure in going to other peoples homes and seeing their big trees and presents than bothering with putting more clutter in "Tinyville" here. I will do it though because the twinkling tree lights always bring joy, and I like to think that people outside in the chill of January enjoy my window lights.
I am headed over to my mother's down the hall to go to the gym.
My stomach is sticking out quite flabby in need of the sit-up machine.
Myst needs it too, her sweaters are too small! At least her candy striped one fits for christmas. She has gone for longer than usual without wearing clothes and is finding it hard to walk in them :) She does sit patiently as I put them over her head and legs, the good girl...Love that kitty.
2 comments:
It's sunny and 56 here right now, which means that this native Californian is pretty sure I'm freezing to death. Yes, weather wussie indeed!
A photo of your well dressed cat would be nice...hint hint ;-)
Hopefully the workout warms you!
Kisses~A
I miss seeing my sister-in-fur!
Mom said with the temp in the teens, the heavy heavy Winnie the Pooh jacket comes out.
Post a Comment