Thursday, December 9, 2010

Toothbrush

As Myst howls in the bedroom to have me put her to bed
I will give you an update on my new sonic toothbrush!
The tickling sensation is becoming less of an issue,
as is the Mess I make with toothpaste drooling out my
mouth all over my shirt, glasses, sink, hair, LoL!
I couldn't close my mouth because it tickled too much!
Now it is down to tiny white dots all over me and the mirror
from when I take the thing out of my mouth to spit or
do the front teeth with mouth open.
On the third day my teeth were three shades lighter and
stains on back teeth have all gotten progressively whiter.
But! Dental floss is still needed. I can tell because I cannot
suck air in between my lower front teeth until I use it-
 So the brush does not negate that.
 It was a heck of a deal for $34 regularly $69.
One month to go
till the big five-O
:P

2 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

I wish Miss Catt could come and see Myst. Maybe Myst could tell her to stop meowing in the night!!!

Sultan said...

Interesting, I'll have to seek one out and try it.