Whew...
The time change is always big for people who, like me,
Love time pieces and enjoy having analog ones around.
I always have to know what time it is. It keeps the day
from getting away from me. Of course this means setting
all the little devils :P
Had to run over mom's last night & set all hers also.
Time change means I was hungry for lunch at 10:30 :-/
And Myst my cat went 'nap-nap' an hour ago!
I still have to fiddle with the timer for my plant lights
since they light up my whole place and now it's all
out of whack.
The movie below of my mom was taken with a new video cam that
I bought with my "rental rebate". This money along with
'stimulus' dollars has allowed me to have my PC and TV..
People may bitch about these gov. things, but I sure don't!
3 comments:
I would never "bitch" about something that brings you such joy :)
I don't see a movie, Jadey. Did you take it off?
movie is below=in previous post :)
Post a Comment