Well, they have a 'gym' downstairs- yes, downstairs here.
No need to go outside, NO excuses.
Mom & I have an orientation appointment to show us
how to use the various low-impact piston machines. Kind of
like "Curves" machines but not quite as nice.
Mom of course wont remember how to do it but I will
be there to keep her going from one to the next as the
music says "Next Station" and you move to the next
machine.
I have NO idea when I am going to squeeze this into my
busy days (ugh) But at least there is no charge,no time
restraints, come and go as you want.
So....
*
Update:
Omg I was not expecting this-
The machines are HARD!!!!
4 comments:
Well, good.Now I have someone to suffer with me. Dr. got on me about needing to lose 18 pounds. He's put up with it as long as he's going to apparently. So today. so far..I have taken up the challenge and changed my eating. I can tell, because I have to run to the potty every hour or so due to losing water weight.
The instructor found moms inclination to dance to be inspiriting and fun.
I was very surprised to find the machines to be muscle building & difficult!
I have been working out with a Trainer. Last night when I thought out session was almost over I smart assed her and said, "Is THAT all you GOT?!!" She quirked a brow and said, "Oh rrrrrrrrreally!" Then laughed evilly.
I am very sore today :(
Lifting is next to Godliness!
Post a Comment