I hadn't posted about this because I wanted to post photos to go with it but I find that this is holding back my telling you of a nice day I had. My bff and I had a wonderful trip to the museum to see original works of M.C. Escher. The tiny lines of detail were amazing. Even the plain pine boards he carved out teeny dots and textures. I felt such a privilege to put my glasses on and look closely at each one. There were tons of works I had never seen before making the popular ones we know of seem incidental. The day was made perfect with a large bowl of chicken Pho with fresh beansprouts & mint.
Unfortunately, I was in alot of pain from the standing and ended up on the couch afterwords but I still carry the feeling of awe.
3 comments:
I am CRAZY about MC Escher! I have several books of his works. LOVE him. I so wish I could have had the pleasure of seeing that.
How come you have pain? hat did I miss? Are you alright?
This is your friends kitty, the Admiral.
Psoriatic Arthritis
I found you! It sounds like a wonderful day. I like the new place.
Post a Comment