SO tired today.
I drove my father an hour each way to have lunch with his girlfriend. She almost burst into tears when she opened the door. *sigh* I cannot imagine being separated from the one I love when I am old and cannot go see them when I wanted to.
Thank goodness I have the day off today because a family friend is coming to take mom out for the day.
My kitty Myst is SO loving today, all over me chewing on my glasses I have hanging from my neck and sitting on my lap watching me type, chin on table purring... Usually she just complains that I am not petting her when I am typing. I got my watch yesterday, the box was crushed but it was fine, I love it! I also splurged on a pair of Herman's hiking boots. When women say they love and collect shoes we tomboys love and collect men's boots and hightop sneakers :D
1 comment:
Myst darling, come and see me. Your Tortie sister the Admiral has ceased doing most of that since she started her medicines except when we go to lay down for the night. Then, she comes up to stay and purr till I am well asleep. I get my kisses during the day by hunkering on the floor where she is and covering her up with kisses.
When she was younger she was like you, but she is calm now and loving in her own way. I miss the mischief though. So, come on over...your Auntie Carole has lots of toys.
Post a Comment