Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hurricane Earl

Well, a hurricane is coming up the coast and, just incase, I am going to make sure I have stored some water and canned food etc. My biggest thing is the bathroom during a power outage- yuck. When I lived in the country we had a bathroom in the basement so you could do your #2 business down there. I cannot imagine the stink of this building's 17 floors if there were some sort of disaster. Being in the city for me is SO not my thing when it comes to living in a self sufficient manner. A city becomes a dump really quick. Let's face it, in a DAY.
Myst is already acting weird- howling at the wall and now hiding, perhaps there are pressure changes? The storm is still three days away. so maybe she's just uncomfortable breathing, she was coughing last night. Anyhow, time to get ready to take mom grocery shopping.
.... Hmm, seems the eye of the storm is collapsing so I wont go too nuts with the prep.

1 comment:

Admiral Hestorb said...

what is she doing now? Is she calmer?

Oh,m and re: your comment..tummy floof is open for business as we speak...