Monday, March 9, 2009

MYST

My poor kitty got her vaccinations yesterday.

The people at the pet store were Morons.

I have never had problems before, but the woman who gave the shots this time was inexperienced to say the least. She gave Myst her shots in her LEGS instead of in the loose flesh of her side...Which caused her to jump & struggle making things even worse. By the time she got her microchip she was in a wrestling match and the chip ended up somewhere in the back of her head! Today she is still quite ill and in pain. Her pupils wide with alarm and she holds her paw up and cries...not eating or drinking. They say this is all normal for 48 hours, but I still may cave in & purchase some benedryl quick disolve strips--I'm just not sure I want to struggle with all that seeing as it hurts her to be touched.

"awoooooo"

No comments: