Is life is a highway?
There are many other roads and paths in life one can follow. I find myself many times on the on-ramp of life. Sometimes I am driving fast with purpose and cross into the driving lane before the dotted line begins, pulling into traffic with confidence. Other times, in life, I find myself afraid to cross those dotted lines... To Commit as it were. Some hang there forever. The same with getting in the passing lane of life. Some people slowly veer ever so slowly over the dotted lines, no blinker, no commitment. As for me, I make a decision, check my options, blinker and Commit! But what about the other roads in life? The Frontage or access road for instance. The road that runs alongside the highway. The ones who ride along side "life" looking at it but never getting on. My personal favorite is the 'two lane' of life. Usually goes through nice towns, access to meeting new people, scenic view points to pull off and reflect while enjoying the beauty.... The two lane of life invites adventure, discovery and personal growth. The highway of life is where you put these things into use with others around you.
No comments:
Post a Comment