By psychosis and mental illness.
Twice I have been fooled by not seeing the clues.
But this, the second time, my inner spirit was screaming & my world was swirling & crashing. I thought it wasn't as bad as all that, but he is possessive and controlling...and was described politely as 'unbalanced'.
Because I was trained to not react to anything painful, and keep my emotions under control when under personal assault I allowed a person, once again, to get away with things that are unacceptable.
My inner spirit told me he had taken photos in my apartment when I was in the bathroom. It also warned me of even worse invasions of privacy that I didn't discover-but stopped going over his house just in case.
Anyways, I felt badly breaking it off after christmas- but no time is a good time with someone who is obsessed and mentally ill.
No comments:
Post a Comment