Friday, December 19, 2008
Dreams
In my dream last night I was in my childhood home where all my 'home' dreams take place.I was in bed asleep in the dream and was awakened by a violent rumbling & shaking of the house.I cracked my eyes open hoping it was a dream to find that it was real. An earthquake? I thought. I looked out my window and saw & felt the house was being lifted into the air and being turned clockwise. Violently breaking up. I felt fear, but not the type from a 'natural' occurrence, but the type from a 'supernatural' occurrence. I got outside & saw the house upper floor was separated from the lower.But inside, my fish in it's vase was undisturbed, and a pet gerbil was safe & sound. These are pets from my present & past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment