Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween #2

Yesterday was the second Halloween of my new life.
I wasn't sure whether to go out or not, but I did my nails black in the morning just in case. I actually was able to take a nap in the afternoon- I just haven't been sleeping well. Anyways, I just love to get made up so I decided to go for it. I was late getting to the bar (for me). Got there at 8- the place was dead- joked with a guy at how I was let down at how there wasn't any toilet papering going on- he said it was a sign of the economy-lol!
around 9 the place filled up & kept filling until you couldn't move- I loved it.I usually leave by then- but I stayed.
Then I saw an old friend. I had a huge crush on him in high school & years afterwords. We ended up having a great time through the night texting eachother back & forth while socializing elsewhere. He walked me to my car & I kissed him goodbye.

Update:
He just texted me that I am on his mind....
My reaction surprised me..... Fear...
I was afraid!
He just called me on the phone and now I am just uneasy & confused....
He called again that night & I was more at ease with it all.
Especially when he asked to take me out to breakfast Sunday morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So... how did Sunday morning go????? Sounds promising, if you already kissed him on Friday! Just be prepared to be scared and confused, sometimes. It's been a while, and your last one wasn't exactly healthy, at the end.. so just go slow!
and have fun!!!
hugs,
Jean