Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grief

It has been three months since Owen died.
I still grieve every day for him.
I cannot believe I left him behind to die.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jadey.. you didn't leave him behind to die.. you just didn't know he would. You believed he would be ok.. He knows that. You were given no choice. Sometimes it's hard choices we have to make.. Owen's ok now..
hugs,
jean

The Darker Side said...

What Jeankfl said!

You can't predict the future.....you could NOT have known what it would bring. Grieve for Owen if you want - its what caring people such as yourself do when a loved one passes to the next life - but please please PLEASE don't lay the blame for his passing on your own shoulders - it doesn't belong there and you have more than enough on those shoulders now as it is!
Many hugs, my friend!
MotherHenDragon