
I abandoned my child with my x.
It was a difficult decision, one I regretted daily.
He was an innocent feline in need of love.
Left with a human incapable.
I begged him to not allow him outside...
Now he is gone.
I should have fought harder,
I should have just taken him away.
death is all that house and man has to give-
it almost took me....
it took the most loving innocent creature I have ever known.
2 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss :(( This is very sad.
Perhaps Owen is in a better and happier place now.
Hello....well, I finally got my blogger space cleaned up and useable again.... so, the Darker side is back with a new purpose.
Back to you - there is nothing that I can say that will ease the pain you are going through. I know this because of having been where you are just a year ago......so, for now, i will just sit beside you and grieve with you......
Post a Comment