Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Life After Life

It is hard to create a new post after the last one with that beautiful picture so full of health & vitality... but I must.
My body is suffering from isolation and the nightly punishments of alcohol & cigarettes- but I am trying to slow that down. Now that I have had time to think, I am sure he had untreated urinary problems which I found out about too late as I peered into his litter box & found nothing but a tiny clump of urine. The last cat that was his pet died of this also-considered also as a "PIA" for yowling so much" and he refused to bring it to the vet for medication. My sister said that even if owen lived, he would never thrive and his life would have been short. And so, the cord has been cut, the sacrifice given up... There are many people who loose their human children to violence & suffer-some who lose their children and never find them again... and have to live on with the trust that they will meet again.
I believe in life after life.
So he will be another happy energy to reunite with one day.
*

I hope my new life becomes less grim again...
I am still truly thankful to be on my own.
Albeit quite burdened by my aging parents.

No comments: