During the years that I lived with the x - dinner time became very stressful for me.
I had to cook something from scratch, it couldn't be leftovers had to be differant, and I got
zero input as to what to buy at the store... But plenty of flack for not having the correct things
in the pantry. It became a habit to have a drink around four in the afternoon to ease the
stressful feelings that began.
Now, even as I have left that life behind, the habit has remained.
The original reason is gone...
This morning I woke up with a headache from having too much 'fun'
last night, talking on the phone, smoking & drinking... I am realising I don't like this.
It is a way of coping I had for a life I no longer live.
Plus I am gaining weight from it-
No comments:
Post a Comment