I feel like I am catching up on years of sleep
Falling asleep around 10:00pm and sleeping till I awake naturally
around 7 to 9:30 AM.
I know it doesnt seem like much, but really...
to not be hypervigilant waiting for the phone to ring
for the next shoe to drop
I mean, i know there are other shoes to drop
believe you me, life is chock full of them.
Last night I was feeling so horrible about how my
mother suffered and wasnt able to express why she was
combative = had a broken femur head.
They would wrestle to clean her and dress her, all the time she would be screaming..
Or when they broke her other femur by the knee and both times
just kept getting her out of bed and dressing her....
I was there the second time, and i couldnt protect her from the assholes.
I feel dreadful for her
i swear she better be being blessed right now or .... somethng :(
crap now im crying again
just makes my head spin
3 comments:
Not sure if this will post here but have to tell you.. YES I have been there too and it took me a good 3 months of rest and recovery after my mom passed. In her last days she was unable to communicate other to look at us and either smile or frown. Lots of frowning. I knew she was suffering but could not do much about it. I send you love and many prayers and hope you will get through the tough times and remember only the good ones. <3
Beautiful blog
Jade, I see from the comment above mine,the cursed spammer has found you. I have had to send him/her to spam and delete that one many times. They are all over the CB.
Rest and recovery has to happen. I am glad you are able and you know you knew nothing about what was the matter and so you couldn't do anything for her as you had no idea at all what the matter was. That doesn't make it any better, but maybe you can forgive yourself something that you never did, and were not at fault for. XXXXXX
Post a Comment