Wednesday, July 28, 2021

pillow siren call

 I was watching compilation videos last night of all the crazy weather events
recently. I am quite sure everyone is positive the end of ages has come.
But really, if it werent for the outside input of internet and news, we
would not be quite so over burdened with the terror.
I mean, the videos included meteors or burning up space trash, fires,
buildings coming down, hail, tornado, floods, UFOs... all stuffed into single
videos. 
Definitely enough to scare the bejeebers out of you. 
Especially when we are already traumatized by the pandemic! 
So, i turn it off 
and try to clean and organize the mess still here in my livingroom
from when we moved here how many months ago? like 9 months?
ugh. 
still no sunshine because of the fires to the west...
9:30AM and my bed is calling me back. 
Sounds good to me.


No comments: