Called as such because there was a supposed pause in written history.
I think that in the future there will be little documentation of life
during this computer time. Paper and stone tends to last longer than
metal and needs no power or extinct software to read it.
I guess we should be thankful considering all the 'diarrhea of
the mouth' people seem to have on the internet.
But what of the people who will wonder about our stupidity
towards our planet and what it was like back when the earth
was in its first throws of overheating... There will be few
records left behind.
What if i told you that after my second vaccination I felt deep in
my soul that I had made a life changing mistake....
I havent felt this deeply sorry towards my body since I had foot surgery and
my foot was 'crying out' -
no, not in pain, but shock at what I had done to it...
There is nothing to be done and no one to talk to except
antivaxxers which i refuse to do.
Edit - To be more clear, my sister is against ALL vaccines and
spreads propaganda continuously.
Ones mortality is something kept in a closed closet.
This virus blew open the door for me.
As a human who has had suicidal ideation and multiple
attempts since childhood I found this to be truly eye opening.
I had never felt bone deep fear of the end of life and how
unprepared I was as far as things left behind.
Urgency vs procrastination is a heck of a battle especially
with chronic depression sitting on top like a thick heavy blanket.
My damn bloodwork came back with raised liver numbers.
They have always been perfect.
I purchased a dining table. So strange to buy something
for the future. I mean here I am getting rid of things
and purchasing more. i dont understand myself.

3 comments:
Can I send you a great big cyber hug? I am so sorry you are experiencing this. This whole past year has been one confusing thing after another. Because of it, I've pretty much given up on politics and the media. Not everyone who has chosen to either wait on getting vaccinated or chosen not to is against vaccinations. I think it has been extremely unkind to label them as "anti-vaxxers." To me, that just makes the whole thing seem so insincere, so manipulative. I know that doesn't help you, but I just want to let you know that I care.
thank you Leigh for the hug ((HUG!)) my sister is against all vaccinations of any type so i do not dare talk to her - she would blast it all over the internet.
No one sets out to make bad decisions. We make the best choices we can at any given the time with the information we have and no guarantees as to outcome. Sometimes we're satisfied with the results and sometimes we're not! Just know I'm here for you.
Post a Comment