Sunday, May 23, 2021

Donating and Purchasing

 When I would visit my mother weekly I would immediately
 go to the thrift store afterwards to 
write over the painful memory with something else.
It got to the point I was having panic attacks in 
my favorite antique store!
Then COVID came, slowed that habit and stopped the visitations.
I began bargaining online and then actually risking my life running to the
thrift store like an addict. 
Meanwhile donating previous purchases ! 

So lately I have been trying to come up with "healthy"
projects like scraping old caulking from the kitchen and preparing to 
paint it. It has probably been a month stretching that project out where it
should only have taken a day. 
I watch hoarding videos to make me ill and think of things to get rid
of.  Placing the items by the door to go into my car- I really
have no feeling for any of the things I have bought, unlike the 
people on the hoarder shows where they form attachments- I used
to be like that, thinking the objects had "feelings" that could 
be hurt by my "rejection". But in truth those are just my fears
of rejection being placed onto inanimate objects.
I used to fill my loneliness with many pets and plants also but no more.
So, now what.
Well, I am donating my 5.1 computer speakers and purchasing a set
of better quality 2.1 
This got rid of a big mess of cords and speakers all over the floor
under my desk.  Nice clear floor is encouraging.

I just do Not know what to do with all the piles of little bits-n-bobs !!
I literally have boxes and containers of tiny bits-n-bobs UGH.  





No comments: