Sunday, March 7, 2021

Vaccine Appointment

 I am so thankful that where I live has a clinic.
This used to be elderly / handicapped only housing 
so they still have some services available for such things.
I was able to be scheduled for the brand of vaccine I prefer
and I dont even have to leave the property ! 
Of course I am concerned about the future efficacy of it
with all the variants being created by people getting ill.
Also, being a cautious / suspicious person at heart, I am a bit nervous
about vaccines in general.

Oh the feeling I got after receiving the news!
It only lasted a few hours before the heaviness returned
but oh how light i felt as I imagined painting my nails
and wearing makeup. 
I trimmed my eyebrows and filed my nails, scrubbed my face
and put in earrings... 
then went to Poshmark for a Coach 
I was looking for something lighter colored for spring 
but this is suede, the color of bluejeans and small. 
Oh, and the seller accepted my lowball offer!
I would rather shop/browse in person but there are no stores 
in this crime infested area .
Scrolling for hours is monotonous.



















Coach 1941 Rogue 25 Chambray 

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I'm happy for you. Of course, viruses always have variants, which is why we have a different flu shot every year. It's just the nature of the thingies.

Katie Isabella said...

That's pretty and one of my favorite colors! I'll get my shot on the 16th thanks to where I first went and was refused.