Poop !
Diarrhea and vomiting greeted Myst and I
after mixing only teeny bits of the new food with her old.
So, I returned that and the vet called me to talk about it.
We decided that her blood results weren't that bad and
there is no way she can eat K/D .
I still wanted to get her to eat more and put on some weight
so i went to petsmart and got "Instinct" real salmon & pork pate.
It has zero fowl in it of any kind and Certainly Not Whey like the
Hills prescription kidney diet- Yuck!
The tiny cans are $1.56 each (yipes)
But putting a thumb nails worth in her regular I/D had her chowing
down like a nut. One, two, three bowls worth and good poops!
Plus playing and running around instead of depressed
forcing herself to eat the tasteless intestinal diet.
playing in fake plants
silly lump under my robe :)




2 comments:
So glad you resolved that! I love seeing her so happy. Does my heart good.
They're worth it though...aren't they?
Post a Comment