I finally picked up a case of prescription K/D for Myst
I was shocked when after putting down a bowl of half her old
I/D and half the new K/D she came running and proceeded to
eat the whole thing!
So far she has polished off every bowl I have put down
Wow, I guess she hated the I/D because she just cant stay
away from the bowl.
The history of kidney diet was that cats hated it
but this tuna flavored pate is great
albeit at $56.00 a case it better be.
I am very worried about what is going to happen
at the "other end" and hope dearly that this new
food doesnt cause a mess
ATM I am keeping an eye on her as she is pacing
Ugh.
2 comments:
That's wonderful news! If she has trouble at first, it may just be here system getting used to having food in it. Hopefully, it will be an easy adjustment!
IT shouldn't and I am HAPPY to hear she ate and loved it.
Post a Comment