When i moved here 12 or so years ago this was a quiet floor
of gentle older folk.
Quite a few Italian women who loved to cook
and we all looked after eachother.
We all used to talk in the hallway or in the lobby and
I used to see to their cable or phone woes.
By now most have passed away or moved and the apartments
have gone through a few in and outs including my mom.
But the terror next door made this quiet hallway into a nightmare.
Yelling. YELLING. in the hallway, out the window, outside our window, from his car, across the street- Everywhere Yelling- we could even hear him through the concrete walls.
Non-stop "Visitors" too, all times of the night.
So many people staying there and leaving - children, babies....
For Years.
From day one I was a PSTD wreck jumpy and crying. Anxiety through the roof from this crazy man.
Well,
He and his family left. They got rid of everything and just had suitcases.
i cant believe it.
Its SO QUIET
Oh, and we were offered the two bedroom \O/ yay
so all we have to do is move next door LoL
Ugh once again I am trying to purge
and i am once again overwhelmed with my belongings 😭
I kind of like this bed for $120
Or This color?
Been fiddling with designing bed room, not quite accurate



5 comments:
It is like Christas, New Years and Thanksgiving, even Easter all in a row along with the 4th of July when a toxic neighbor leaves. Does your apartment manager have rules for residents posted? You guys can complain and hold them to it probably. But I feel badly for you. I underwent some of that overseas..just loud talking people in paper thin walled places we had to live.
I like that bed. Can you get it?
i can get it, but I think I shall just stick with my hollywood frame and boxspring for now and get a new mattress later. So many things going on atm it is one thing that is not urgent
This is a heckuva super bed though.
UPDATE - Not moving :(
Okay, I just found this post, so I feel a little more caught up on the situation. I hope the office people make up their minds and stick with it!
Post a Comment