Hiding in my apartment as the virus has now been confirmed
to have entered my apartment complex.
It is much quieter here now that they have banned gathering
and bench sitting. They also closed the bus stop outside
my window so the public isnt coming up here anymore.
I dont use the elevator when i do go out
and I wear a mask and disposable gloves.
Yesterday it was on the news about the COVID-19 patient
was from here, and i freaked out.
This means that what we have feared
( someone walking around here spreading it)
Has happened.
Now i dont want to go out for my daily walk at ALL.
Last night the thought of contracting it & possibly dying
really hit home.
I wanted to stay under the covers and never come out.
my heart pounded half the night.
1 comment:
Thank you for your visit and for reading my post. I really appreciate that. Hope you're okay and everything is going well. I also thank you for the nice comment on my blog.
Wishing you all the best!
Post a Comment