Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Life's Pathways

I see my life as a series of paths... some of soft sand or rocks
or sometimes hard to see all grown over with grass.
Sometimes I am walking along and poof I dont see my path any more...
those are the times I just stand and wait, observe, maybe lay down...
I may lay there for Years! But sure enough after enough rest
I stand up again and my eyes can pick out a pathway once again.
 I will shuffle at first, a little weak and scared,
but if I move ahead the way becomes clearer.


So many choices



















Rusty Track Switch can happen from
not growing and indecision



















Sometimes you need to turn around
but which way?















Without movement your life track gets overgrown,
but it is still meaningful



















One day the options will be clearer
and you will have the strength
to make a choice



















CLICK ! and away you will go.....

.

4 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

Hope you found the best "path" …
have a great weekend

dellgirl said...

What an interesting post. You did exactly what I thought when you commented on my blog...posted it to your OWN blog. Good for you!

I enjoyed reading here. You explained and illustrated this well. Thank you for sharing it.

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!

Katie Isabella said...

I really liked this a lot! I wish I had known it was here. I thought I was subscribed. I need to check.

Retired Knitter said...

That overgrown train track picture is so beautiful and speaks so much in my mind.