My Life as a Fool
They LOVE LOVE LOVE those Yeowww nanners!
Oh my, Happy Birthday Myst! She looks good. I remember when Rascal once received one of those catnip bananas. He loved it! Looks like Myst does too.
Happy Birthday Myst! Sorry I'm so late with this greeting. I hope you enjoyed your new toy! You look so cute all cuddled up with it. Love, love, love the photo.I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They LOVE LOVE LOVE those Yeowww nanners!
Oh my, Happy Birthday Myst! She looks good. I remember when Rascal once received one of those catnip bananas. He loved it! Looks like Myst does too.
Happy Birthday Myst! Sorry I'm so late with this greeting. I hope you enjoyed your new toy! You look so cute all cuddled up with it. Love, love, love the photo.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment