I purchased a handbag from someone on FB
and it wasnt until she shipped it that I found out that--
It is coming from the USPS land of the Lost
= Florida.
It was shipped EL Cheapo rate
= might as well be from China!
UGH !!!
Of course another item from FL, a watch, is arriving today that I ordered
After the purse.
The purse was supposed to be here today but according to
tracking it went from Florida to florida to unknown.
I was awake last night wondering if it truly would arrive today
or be lost or crushed and open.
sigh. all i can do is wait and hope.
1 comment:
The post office doesn't exactly seem to be very good at it's assigned task! And they do a terrible job of updating package tracking. And they keep raising rates! What in the world are they doing with our money???
Post a Comment