Tuesday, October 9, 2018

moved Myst's box

I moved Myst's litterbox over a foot to right next to sliding glass door
to the bedroom. As far away from the noisy windows as I can
without blocking access to the porch.
There are two boxes out there facing eachother now- Six inches apart
and she pooped inbetween them last night.
The night before she pooped In it.
all i can think of is the window being open but at night it isnt noisy...
I scoop multiple times a day
changed the type of litter
well, at least she isnt pooping the BED
She doesnt seem as strange and depressed as she did before
cuddling and talking
I hate having her on steroids Ugh. she seems shaped like a meatloaf now
LoL

In other news
my favorite two maples have turned color


2 comments:

Leigh said...

Sounds like she's a little better. That's good at least. Having them on any kind of medication is never fun.

Katie Isabella said...

Hopefully she won't have to stay on them unless they are tiny doeses.