This really has been a boring summer of overwhelming heat .
Also, the numbers of diseased ticks and mosquitoes is off the charts.
Too hot to go to beach or parks..
I am all out of shape and gained weight like a mushroom.
Every vlog i watch the people are all dewy with sweat all over the nation-
sheesh even Sweden and the UK have suffered this year.
So many deaths because their homes are designed to keep in the warmth
with no cross breeze windows or airconditioning.
I dont even feel like going to fairs and slog around all hot.
So what have I been doing?
Weeell...
I have been going to the thrift store too much and going through
my items and donating them to the thrift store.
I whittled down my plant collection to two !
I only want to keep my small ficus tree.
The apartment owners had everyones kitchens replaced requiring you to
vacate your place for the Freakin DAY.
we had to sit in a room with my cat for 12 hours. UGH!
The jerks BROKE our front door, put a hole in the wall, under the
sink leaks... - too much stress, too much.
Thrift Find -
Royal Juicy Couture worth $30-50 paid $6

1 comment:
I just got a "new" purse. Burnt orange on color. I would not have bought it because of the color but it was given to me by my DIL. I have begun to use it and get compliments all the time on the color!! I have too many. I donated quite a few to pare them down. It has no compartments except one for cosmetics, you comb and so on. No place for the phone so you gotta dig and dig to find it.
Post a Comment