Sunday, August 12, 2018

Thrift Store Purses

It is difficult to control the desire for Things.
Finding items to bring to the thrift store to offset
the ones coming in is quite a hunt.
I found three name brand items this past month.
You cannot tell from the photos, but the heft of the hardware
and quality of stitching is really apparent.
Even the faux Coach was really nicely made -
I say 'was' because it is faux leather and has started to
flake (wah!)
I hate fake leather for that reason.
As for handbags- they are never big enough- Ever.
😂😂
Best to go for a Tote style handbag.

Juicy Couture brown velour handbag with original charm
. $20
























Simply Noelle Large handbag new 6.00 
Milano zipper top tote with tags 7.00




















Faux Coach crossbody or shoulder



2 comments:

Leigh said...

Great finds! And at such good prices. Always a treat.

Katie Isabella said...

I love handbags too! I gave a bunch away a few years ago and pared them down successfully. I have two The Sac leather ones that I love. They have strong magnetic closures and good compartmentalism. I got them on sale at TJ Ma**! $78.00 ones for $30.