Night before last I dreamed my bf and i had gone on an airplane ride being flown
by my father and we lost control.
I found myself sitting in a hospital or nursing home.
As I sat in the nursing home(?) the anxiety built in my chest till I asked outloud
where is my father??? and someone replied 'he's right here' and a stranger leaned
forward.
I said 'thats not him!' and i told my bf to go look for him.
Hours and hours went by.... I left the room and went looking for both of them.
Looking and calling
Looking and calling
the anxiety in my chest like it would burst.
A day went by and both gone.
I traveled the long distance back home wondering if i could get the strength to
file a missing persons report.
Last night's dream-
I had been called by a doctor to come to my father's aid.
I arrived after traveling a great distance to a
white room.
There sitting upright on the bed was my father crying inconsolably.
The doctor said something to me and I pretended
to brightly say to my father "I'm here !"
He stopped crying and looked at me,
I crawled onto the bed and kissed him and snugged him saying
Everything will be alright. I looked at the Dr and he had tears in his eyes at
whatever it was i had said.
I got back in my vehicle and waved both arms out the window to portray
the " happiness" and i saw my dad lay back on the bed relaxed.
--- i know these dreams are because of my fathers passing a year and a half go
and the nagging life questions that come along in waves sometimes more strongly .
3 comments:
I wish I could write something profoundly comforting, but I'm truly at a loss for words. That doesn't happen very often! I guess your words have made me reflect upon my own life...
Rid yourself of negative people regardless of who they are even if that means you have to walk through life completely alone [DONE]
Do and share those things of your own choosing [DONE]
Keep the list open because it's not over until it's over [DONE]
I have dreamt of both my parents since they passed. In the dreams they were always still living and I was surprised.
BTW, I have comment moderation because of spam comments on all my blogs but my personal one cuts in quickly. Until I go back there to log in and moderate, they don't show. I'll go look. xx
Just stopping by to say hi and to thank you for stopping by my blog the other day. I really appreciate the nice comment.
These are powerful dreams. I could almost feel your pain as I read along. I hope your dreams are less intense now.
Wishing you a nice weekend!
Post a Comment