well, the woman upstairs passed away... we heard a new person move in the other night.
another neighbor passed from my hallway, people come and go like a river here.
I love the cool winds this morning blowing away the humidity of yesterday Woosh
mom is still holding up well tooling around the memorycare place.
she doesnt know who i am and i miss her..
I have a bunch of photos i dont feel like transferring and posting right now :P
Oh I learned to crochet a simple stitch so i am making an afghan.
The noise outside my window has doubled , maybe tripled - SO many
transportation, delivery trucks, city and local buses, fire, ambulance, diesel fumes, store -
and ALLLLL the People who come with all that - Each time a bus stops every 15 minutes
it beep-beep-beeps and "kneels" with a loud HISS! then the ramp comes down
beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep- 14 times down, 14 times up.
Right outside the window.
Plus with all the vehicles is this terrible frequency that vibrates through your
skull. It even effects the television it is so powerful.
Beautiful weather out and i gotta close the window -
my head is still ringing.....
- birding and new shoes from thrift store


1 comment:
I'd love to go birding with you.
Post a Comment