and she will never get it from her sister.
My brother and i are getting texts and emails from the sibling
wanting to pursue action against her sister.
Neither my brother or I want to get into this again.
I emailed her back saying it was my bank account
my battle and I forfeited .
This morning she emailed if she could
"let her know the forbearance you have shown her"
i answered one word
NO
Perhaps I am once again being too polite.
the last thing i need is to receive the wrath of that other
person to blast me again.
I should have left closed all the doors of communication .
- just too polite
dammit.
1 comment:
It's hard not to reply sometimes...but no contact seems to be the best way to show people that you really want no more to do with them. Sadly a lot of people just won't respect your wishes so you have to play hard ball. But always remember it's for your peace of mind! :)
Post a Comment