It will soon be a year since I discovered my sibling's fraud.
Now, after I am slowly getting my feet under me
the other one wants her to be punished.
She keeps texting me that she is speaking with police investigators
and something about Me doing something -
(sorry, I am unwilling to view the text again)
I do not think she understands that this would result in her
sister being fined tens of thousands of dollars, probation
and possible jail time... court, etc.
I had to deal with this thought process a YEAR ago
and it sent me right over
the edge.
Back when this all happened, and I begged for her help
she refused to look at the evidence and said she couldnt deal with it.
The feelings of abandonment and betrayal was the end for me.
I should have kept the door closed.
1 comment:
I have had a bunch of people close to me steal from me during my life. I decided to not pursue them ultimately because I would suffer again, and in the end they were generally bad people who would suffer one way or another in the end. Good wishes to you.
Post a Comment