Every morning I awake afraid of what horrible thing
has happened.
Some mornings I just do not look at any news articles
just to save myself .
This morning I feel a tension in my chest that I am
trying to ignore. Never has a person made me
feel this way .
why no, i am not going to speak of specifics since
the future is watching and therein are my relatives.
1 comment:
Honestly, I never read the news. I don't have a television anymore but when I did, I avoided all news stations. I think this started at 9-11 for me. I don't look at any news sites either, except celebrity gossip to feed my sense of curiosity! I've been called ignorant because I'm not "up" on current events, but I simply don't care anymore. More so, after I burned out, my emotions are so up and down, a news article could easily cause depression to resurface or anxiety to take over. I know my limits, so I avoid it all.
Post a Comment