once again I see on social media that my sister is throwing up
and sick like she has been this month
and her adult daughter that lives with her is doing nothing.
A few weeks ago she said she hadnt left bed for a few days
but had to because the cats were not being cared for.
So I look on the daughters page and there are photos
of her all made up at a comicon, having fun and partying-
That my sister had driven her hours to!
"Oh, she's so sick with lyme" ya, well, when she isnt feeling
sick she should help you.
My sister feels she doesnt deserve respect or care
so she lets her daughter trash her home to the point
that my sister has no place in all the hoard.
sorry
had to vent somewhere.
Any time I bring it up to her
she vehemently protects her daughter ...
so i say nothing about that, but do tell her she deserves care too.
3 comments:
it is the saddest thing to have happen when family relatuonships go awry. She will need to make changes as you know.
we were brought up to not have much self esteem or worth and we do not know how to establish boundaries or tell people 'No". :-/
Everyone deserves care. I'm sorry she doesn't feel she deserves it. I was like that for a very long time, I never treated myself well because I didn't feel I deserved it. It's a hard way of thinking to change. Too bad her daughter doesn't do more.
Post a Comment