they look like candy sprinkles to me and are a little color to the people
outside to see in the grey winter.
These buildings are so dark tall and foreboding, it is nice when
in one window or two is a touch of happy little lights.
I discovered I can leave them on all night now that my bf put up a curtain rod
and I have decent dark green curtains. Plus I have a dark curtain to
the sleeping area.
Still have not put anything on my little tree though, perhaps today.
I have been happily Loom knitting hats and have made five so far...
going to mail two to my sister along with a pair of new berkenstock
sandals that were given to me that hurt my feet.
So this year i am going to friend's for christmas.
I still have to replace that baking dish that got broken so that I can make
a cobbler.
I really like going to their house because she decorates so pretty and there
is lots of family and a pretty tree.
this year I really couldnt find a hostess gift to bring
so i went and bought a bunch of specialty foods
spreads, dips,chutney,salsas, bread sticks,crackers, silicone hot pads, zip ties
and put them all in a box with tissue paper !
the thing weighs a ton LOL
TaDaaaaa !

No comments:
Post a Comment