Tuesday, November 8, 2016

On the Patch no more smoking

Today I woke up early
read the directions and put on my first nicotine patch.
Went back to bed.

I am 55 and started when I was 11.
That is really bad.
cripe
that is disgusting !!!!
my poor lungs , my poor plaque filled brain and veins...

So, I was dizzy for a short while later, but maybe it was that I was hungry.
I kept busy all day cleaning and took a break to eat lunch and go vote.
What a day to quit eh ?

It is night now and I am bored ... maybe I will knit...

chocolate is calling me




2 comments:

Sandi said...

OH! You can do it!

My Dad was older than that when he quit, after having started at age 16.

CAROLDEE said...

YOU CAN DO THIS>.. Behind you 100% and YES your lungs will thank you for it. Your sense of taste and smell will be tremendous soon. CLEAN dear woman, clean the walls and the drawers of all that tends to remind you of what you are trying to rid yourself of. It surely will keep you busy. LOL BRAVO for this decision!!!