Saturday, November 26, 2016

Bruised Legs

Why Yes, my thighs are all bruised with
claw marks from the lovely dogs thursday.
I really do not understand why they do not
follow dog owner etiquette.
I was in the dog business for years and you knew to
put your doggies outside or elsewhere while
you had guests.
At the very least least during the initial coming in the
door time..... going out the door time....
stand up time... feeding time.....
ok, Some just need to train their dogs.

I really do like smaller dogs, and pet one as she
gave me doe-eyes under the table- but everything
else was over the top nuts and rude.


1 comment:

CAROLDEE said...

I TOTALLY agree.. 100 lb German Shepherd PUPPY should be trained not to try to knock you down upon entering a door or coming on to the property. My Niece dropped the ball on this one.. Dang I wish that dog was a small "anything". It is ridiculous. I fear for my life going over there and having it knock me to the ground. I am short and OLD for goodness sake. I refused to get out of the car the other day while over there. What the heck>>>???? I told her why too! Sign me......
Ticked off Auntie!!!