Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Upcoming Vacation

If everything goes ok this is the web photo of where
we are going.
I am trying to get going packing warm clothes but it
is hard because I want to bring all my "favorite things".
It is way up yonder and cold, gotta find my long underwear.
solar electricity and wood fed boiler heated floors.
I cannot wait to explore the grounds, and poke around inside.
I got a steroid shot in my knee and purchased a knee
compression sleeve.

Looks cool huh?

















i have been absolutely disgusted with all the weight I have put on.
eye-popping shock in the changing room of clothing store.
too much change these past two years.
i cannot get my mind around any of it
never mind get my feet back under myself to.
so here I still mentally sit.


4 comments:

Leigh said...

That looks like a wonderful place! I know you'll enjoy it.

Knee problems don't help with weight problems. :(

CAROLDEE said...

Enjoy every minute of your time away.. you so very much deserve to have a great time!!!

dellgirl said...

Oooooo, that place looks absolutely heavenly. If you have already been, I hope you enjoyed it a lot. If you have not gone yet, I wish you all the peace and serenity you deserve. Wishing you all the best! Have a great week.

Katie Isabella said...

Have a ball...well, you dod and don't worry about weight. You can tend to that too in your own time.